Internal Medicine opening in , Virginia. We have a need for providers to assist with conducting veteran disability evaluations . Position Overview
: You will simply conduct an evaluation. You will not prescribe medicine. These evaluations are so that the patient can continue to receive their disability benefits . Each evaluation takes roughly 40min-1hr, and that includes documenting their responses and any notes you may have. If charting takes longer, we can negotiate extra compensation. There are no clinical care requirements. You will not be their primary care provider. Location:
Patients will be seen at an offsite medical facility, a doctor s office, that will be close to you or within a reasonable driving distance up to 50 miles. Schedule:
Patients are only scheduled when you are available. You will coordinate your schedule with a Scheduler. Credentialling
: Credentialing usually takes up to 7-10 days once you have sent in and completed all documentation and assessments. Items Needed to Name Clear
: We will need the items listed below in order to get your name cleared before our client sends their credentialing packet.
Must Complete in Order to be Credentialed
- Current cv
- Medical license
- NPDB report if you have any infractions/restrictions/former Medical Board complaints(These do not necessarily exclude you from this opportunity.)
- Complete Critical Access Network Contract
- Complete client credentialing package
- Complete client assessments within 48hrs
- Watch videos with instructions for completing notes, etc.
: Based on experience/area/specialty.
- Base rate TBD is per patient rate for up to 5 DBQs
- Patients with 6-9 DBQs $250
- Patients with 10-14 DBQs $350
- Patients with 15+ DBQs $450
- Phone consultation $50
- Medical opinion $25
- COI covered by Critical Access Network
We can get you submitted promptly as many patients have been on a waiting list for almost a year. Email Click Here to Apply