Urology opening in Great Falls, Montana. A multi-specialty group in Montana is seeking a board certified or board eligible urologist. The incoming physician will primarily focus in general urology for all tenures to join this respected and successful team. Fellowship training or specialty in pediatrics or infertility would be a welcome addition to the community, but not required. Enjoy access to supporting specialists and emergent care.
Receive a base salary with incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on and moving bonus, generous CME allowance, medical and dental benefits, vacation, a 401k, and malpractice paid. Student loan payments and residency stipends are available.
Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for, kayaking, paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Multi-specialty group practice
- Primarily focusing in general urology
- Respected and successful team
- da Vinci Xi robot available
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Vacation package promotes work-life balance
- A cost of living below the national average
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail