Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Assignments Pay Up To $4,746 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
L&D RNs care for women when they are in labor and giving birth. They monitor and assess the mother and baby during this time and coach the women through labor.
- Assess patients in triage for preterm labor, active labor, rupture of waters, pregnancy complications, or co-existing issues
- Assist in maintaining pregnancy in antepartum mothers
- Fetal assessment and monitoring
- Maternal physical assessment(s)
- Manage patients in labor, including induction assistance, epidural assistance, pain management, education, and delivery support
- Assist and circulate in operating room for cesarean sections, tubal, and emergency obstetric and gynecological procedures
- Medication administration and immunizations
- Patient education related to medications, labor, pushing, delivering, and postpartum care of mother and baby
- Newborn care and assessment for healthy infant
- Breastfeeding and postpartum support/management
- Charting via electronic medical records
- Assist with fetal demise
- Collaboration with care management team, including anesthesiologist, physician or midwife, lactation nurse, and charge nurse
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where applicable)
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, NRP, AWHONN, (Others: ACLS, STABLE)
- Two years of recent L&D RN experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you'll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.