CVICU Registered Nurse Assignments Pay Up To $4,403 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
CVICU registered nurse provides care to patients directly after surgery. They monitor vital signs and are trained for the use of cutting-edge technological devices that are paramount for stabilization and recovery of heart surgery patients. CVICU RNs document the condition and progress of patients and liaison with family members regarding expectations and education for recovery.
- Run IVs, observe vital signs, and operate heart monitors.
- Provide CPR and operate defibrillators to restart patients' hearts.
- Work closely with doctors and heart specialists to control patients' blood pressure and prevent heart failure.
- Active RN license in specified state (or compact where applicable)
- RN Degree from accredited nursing program
- Certifications: BLS, ACLS
- Two years of recent CVICU RN experience
- Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health insurance
- Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
- Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
- Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability insurance
- Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst-case scenario with our robust life insurance policies
- 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the best 401(k) plan in the industry
- Generous tax-free stipends!
- Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work at TotalMed!
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you'll always get the support and info you need, when you need it.