Travel Med/Tele RN
Wishing for a new adventure? Try travel nursing! Med/Tele RN's are making 2.7K in Beckley, WV
- 12 hour shifts (Nights or Days)
- 13 weeks, option to extend
- OT after 36 hours!!
- Offered Benefits (Vision, Dental and Medical)
- Insane referal program!
- WV Registered Nurses License
- 1 years Tele (RN) expereince required
- BLS, ACLS Required
- Travel experience preferred
Things to do in West Virginia
- Blackwater Falls state Park
- Babcock State Park
- New River Gorge Bridge
- Dolly Soda Wilderness
- Lost World Caverns
- Waterfalls, history museums and amusement parks
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
- I want build a long lasting relationship with you. (Lets be friends!)
At GHR Travel Nursing , we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Apply today to get the ball rolling for a competitive quote and incentives our company offers! Someone will be reaching out within 24 hours of your application regarding this position or any others you might be interested in!
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.