- Teaching Assistant (Secondary School)
- South East London
- Secondary School (11-16 Year Olds)
- £80 - £120, Dependant on Experience
- Part Time, Long Term (2/3 days a week)
- Graduates of ENGLISH!
- ASAP START!
- Referrals Welcomed
I would like to speak to enthusiastic and inspiring, committed Teaching Assistant. The current vacancies are based in an excellent location, this is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant and flourishing Secondary school.
- Are you looking to start a new role?
- Interested in Part Time Work?
- Happy working KS3 - KS4?
- Teaching Assistant
- Part Time (2/3 days a week)
- Immediate Trial for the selected candidate
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and responsibility. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the School is therefore permitted to ask job applicants to declare all convictions and cautions (including those which are "spent" unless they are "protected" under the DBS filtering rules) in order to assess their suitability to work with children.
Referrals are very much welcome and I would be grateful to hear from anyone who just wants to know more!