Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building's outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team. Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career
The SuccessFactors Solution Specialist will be an 18 month contract. This role is responsible for supporting, modifying, and maintaining the SAP and WFS HRIS solutions for the organization. To provide advisory services, technical guidance and support to internal customers on the operation and maintenance of SAP SuccessFactors. One of the main responsibilities includes staying up to date with current system releases, developing and implementing strategies to address problem areas with the solution including implementing continuous improvement strategies. Individuals must work well in a team setting to meet objectives in a timely manner; however, individuals also need to be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
A Day In The Life
- Knowledge of Provincial Payroll Legislation
- Knowledge of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA) rules
- Management and triage of issue defects related to the HRIS Solution and ensure day-to-day issues are addressed and resolved.
- ECP configuration and testing to support pay rule and union changes provided from the payroll team
- Provide impact analysis and regression testing for proposed changes to HRIS.
- Conduct system testing including system upgrades and implementation.
- Develop functional specification documentation.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and other business functions to design/maintain processes that will improve overall effectiveness and efficiency.
- Maintain positive relationships with functional owners in HR, Payroll and IT and ensure customer needs are met
- Evaluating data quality issues and determining methods to improve system accuracy.
- Ensure payroll related data is handled as per the protection policy.
- Evaluating data quality and preventative strategies to maintain accurate data.
- Manage security in both EC and ECP
- Perform EC, ECP, and WFS uploads as required
- Data replications errors/issues
- WFS configuration
- Log incident tickets with SAP support and follow up for resolution
What We Are Seeking
- 8 Years Experience with SAP Success Factors (ECP Mandatory)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources Management, or related discipline required.
- In-depth knowledge of HR processes in several HR areas such as compensation, benefits, recruitment, HRIS, performance management, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Payroll Legislation and experience working with CBA's
- Ability to provide direction to HR analyst, Payroll analyst, WFS analyst, administration team and influence stakeholders to ensure that solutions are effective and in keeping with the overall HRIS strategy.
- Strong customer service focus with demonstrated skills in supporting users to assist in addressing issues and concerns.
- Advanced skills in Excel required.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and use a variety of software applications such as HRIS and payroll systems, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-project environment with shifting priorities, and the ability to reassess and reprioritize competing business needs.