Calling all civil Site Engineers in the North of England! Are you looking for that next step in your career? Would you like to work for an employer who pride themselves with the high standard of the work they achieve and the highly talented team they have? If this is something that interest's you then please read on .
Our client, a well established and reputable Civil Engineering Contractor with an annual turnover of £100 million, are looking to recruit a Site Engineer to join their civil engineering team on a permanent basis in Ellesmere Port. A recent run of successful project wins in the North of England has resulted in them looking to expand and grow their existing team in order to deliver the additional workload.
As the Site Engineer covering projects largely across Ellesmere Port and the North of England, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the company in the region. It will be key that you take on responsibility for setting out and surveying on a variety of civil infrastructure related contracts.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include:
• Setting out for construction works
• Ensuring the project is delivered safely adhering to strict health and safety procedures
• Administration and recording keeping of Quality Assurance systems on-site
• Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Supporting the Site Agent, and any other site engineering duties as required.
• Liaison with both the management and the client.
• Educated to a degree or HNC level in a relevant civil engineering discipline.
• Previous experience working as a Site Engineer with a civil engineering contractor.
• Previous experience setting-out for groundworks and infrastructure projects
• You should have a valid CSCS card.
• Full UK driver's license.
On offer is a highly competitive salary, great holiday entitlement and plus additional benefits. This is a great opportunity to work within great company who are keen to develop and grow both their employees as well as the business. If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact either Kirstin Marshall or Louise Knock on (phone number removed) quoting J24035.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation