- Set up budget by collecting and challenging information from stakeholders, market data and productivity projects. Translate into operational and financial data and KPIs
- Manage closing, tracking and reporting of Supply Chain expenses
- Analyze monthly operating results against budget and latest rolling forecast. Bridge financial performance and operational performance
- Develop and implement tracking mechanisms of saving initiatives / benchmark costs
- Build and animate the performance review within the team, including productivity through cost reduction and performance improvement initiatives.
- Provide financial analyses for investments, pricing and profitability, and calculate scenarios for alternative opportunities
- Coach, develop & support a small team
Start is as of now (2022) in Haar bei München, Frankfurt am Main, Erlangen/Nürnberg.
- Successfully completed studies, preferably in business administration with specialization in finance
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in finance/controlling
- Experience people manager with strong communication, negotiating and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, challenging mind set and process improvement/optimization mentality
- High flexibility, learning capacity, agility and resilience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), SAP, Tagetik and Power BI is a plus
- Fluent language skills in German and English