If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Sales Executive. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Sea Logistics team.
To support our rapid growth in Sea Logistics at Kuehne+Nagel, we are hiring highly motivated individuals who are sales savy, and believe in delivering quality service to fulfil customer needs. This role will be responsible for delivering agreed portfolio targets through the development of existing and new customers in accordance with our national sales management guidelines.
- Create and manage a Sales Plan and execute that plan to success.
- Closely cooperates with operations to develop and apply specialized knowledge relative to the assigned business unit and trade lane (where applicable).
- Preparing and conducting customer visits, calls, presentations, quarterly business reviews, negotiations and contracts.
- Input and timely update of sales activities utilizing Client Relationship Management system.
- Ensure proper transitioning of customer to operations in line with customer requirements.
- Demonstrate expertise on all company products / service offerings and manage the sales of these offerings in a disciplined / professional and direct manner.
- Utilize all resources and tools at your disposal to ensure success and appropriate customer service while complying with all regulatory requirements.
- Liase/Partner with cross-functional teams on RFQ, pricing and handover preparations.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 1-3 years experience in freight forwarding / logistics / transportation industry required.
- 1-3 years field sales experience required with both Account Management and Development.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.