Sales Administrator - Harlow - £22K - £25K
Supporting the sales director and sales and tendering team in sales administration duties and to ensure that the customer is fully supported through the buying process.
Use of Navision System, purchasing, goods in, and sales modules.
Basic excel skills required.
Good communicator and team worker Good at working proactively
• Dealing with customer returned goods
Liaising with customers and suppliers, recording returned goods, supporting the process for replacement goods.
• Dealing with Damaged goods - liaising with customers, suppliers and general administration duties in recording these items.
• Assessing stock availability for customer orders
• Dealing with supplier delivery discrepancies
• Dealing with booked in goods discrepancies
• Updating stock prices on Navision
• Dealing with ETA s of goods due to be received for items ordered.
• Chasing purchase order delivery notes
• Carrying out administration duties to support the sales and tendering teams.
• Assessing the situation with regards to unpaid invoices that are overdue and chasing up any outstanding monies.
• Keeping the status of outstanding customer orders updated and clearly communicated to the sales teams through the sales buying process