Generalist opening in , Colorado.
What You'll Need:
- Graduate of a college or university program of Respiratory Therapy (AMA approved).
- Credentialed with the NBRC as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- Active Colorado license in good standing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Advances Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and NRP required within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to perform all basic and selected advanced respiratory care therapeutic procedures as directed and monitored by appropriate personnel.
What You'll Do:
- Able to perform advances procedures requiring appropriate level of knowledge in advanced procedures, including: ventilator care, suctioning, artificial airway care, resuscitation, bedside spirometry, ABG specimen collections and interpretation and chest X-ray interpretation.
- Administers all basic bronchial hygiene and therapeutic procedures to include: IPPB, Incentive Spirometry, EZ-PAP, HHN, CPT, bland aerosol administration, humidification therapy, O2 therapy, CPR, basic/advanced airway maintenance, smoking cessation education and asthma education.
- Performs EKGs, EEGs, PFTs, Mobile Cardiac Telemetry, Holter and Event Monitor hookups.
- Utilizes and maintains an organized medical record and utilizing clinical forms and EMR for documentation.
We Take Care of Our People
We strive to provide our employees with high quality, robust benefits to balance great work with great life. To show our appreciation of your hard work, we offer the following benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental and vision plans to suit the needs of you, your family and lifestyle.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave programs.
- Time and 1/2 Holiday Pay
- Shift Diff: Weekend Days +$4.00/Hr & Weekend Nights +$5/Hr
- Shift Diff: Grave +$4/Hr
- Free life insurance benefits for full-time employees with the opportunity for eligible employees to purchase additional coverage.
- Education program to foster your growth and development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Cell phone discounts, ski/snowboard lift ticket discounts, Dell Computer discounts, local pool discounts, gym discounts, and more!
- On-site employee workout center.
This is a permanent, full-time position with great pay and benefits.
Click APPLY today.
If you are interested in learning more,
Or book a 5 minute phone call here: