Reporter - Global Banking Regulation Review
Law Business Research (LBR) is a technology-enabled information services business powering the global legal industry with intelligence, analytics and performance data. We are a fast-growing, innovative company and we take great pride in delivering a world class service to our global clients. We support a diverse and inclusive workforce, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
We are recruiting for a reporter on Global Banking Regulation Review, responsible for generating content that is appropriate to a global audience of legal experts in the field of financial regulation, both within the UK and at occasional overseas events.
- Write content that is timely, accurate, balanced, appropriate for the brand's audience, in line with its style guide, and which conforms to LBR's editorial ethos.
- Contribute to finding interesting news or content, either from your network of sources or from a regular online newssourcing beat as defined by your line manager.
- Report on events and conferences in a timely, accurate and balanced way, identifying the angle within a panel.
- Represent the brand in client meetings and at conferences and networking events, in London and internationally, for the purpose of building contacts, sourcing information and positively representing the brand.
- Help to compile and analyse data and produce content for editorial projects, such as surveys or reports, liaising with the team to ensure the final product comes out to the highest standard and on time.
- Generate ideas for long-form content.
- Work collaboratively as part of a broader editorial team and with teams across the business e.g. production.
- Administer routine processes e.g. assist in the creation of reports / magazines.
- Assisting with any other tasks that are deemed to fall within the reporter's remit, at the discretion of the editor and deputy editor.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
A demonstrable interest and/or expertise in finance and financial regulation more specifically would be desirable, but is not essential.
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent perks and benefits package that includes:
The time for our employees to switch off through using their 25 days annual leave allowance, company wide holidays, a day off on their birthdays and an early finish at 3pm on a Friday throughout the summer months.
Wellbeing is a key focus at LBR where employees can access a physical wellbeing allowance of £350 per year, annual wellbeing days and a cycle to work scheme.
We provide health and reassurance through our private healthcare scheme, a life assurance benefit and a 4% pension contribution.
We want all employees to be happy and have fun at LBR through regular social events, a volunteering day, recognition awards and a perks at work discount site.
About Law Business Research
Law Business Research is a technology-enabled information services business powering the global legal industry with intelligence, analytics and performance data.
We deliver must-have intelligence to our clients when they need it, through a combination of time-sensitive insight, proprietary data and analytics, expert research, and sophisticated tools.
Please visit our website for more information.