Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay - a company you can be proud to be with.
We Empower People and Create Economic Opportunity
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes.
eBay s strategic vision is to become the best global marketplace for buyers and sellers through a tech-led reimagination of the company. Looking for a purposeful company that puts the customer at the heart of everything? A culture that encourages people to think big and be curious, to act with vitality and integrity and to be courageously inclusive? That is ourselves. If this sounds compelling, join eBay! Project Manager eBay Consumer to Consumer (f/m/d)
- Parental Cover for 24 month -
About the Team
The eBay C2C team is looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d). You will be joining a highly energized team with a strong passion for eBay and the strive to raise consumer selling on eBay.de to the next level. Consumer selling is a business that is driven by the customer motivation of sustainability and is deeply rooted in eBay s DNA and an essential part of the company s ecosystem. You will help shaping the strategy for consumer selling by maximizing consumer insights and crafting measures to solve customer problems.
The Project Manager eBay C2C will lead and develop multiple, cross-functional projects within the consumer selling team. The role includes strategy definition, operational cadences (insights, analytics, trading, product development), relationship with cross-functional collaborators.
- Project Ownership, driving category insights as well as marketing, product trends, market data, industry dynamics, customer shopping trends and the competitive landscape to assess growth opportunities and product improvements
- Run business performance based on defined critical metrics.
- Build and strengthen relationships internally and externally to identify and implement scaling opportunities and resolve all operational issues and making the Consumer to consumer selling experience more simple, fast, and rewarding to sellers and buyers.
- Cross-organizational collaboration with other teams (marketing, trading, customer service, product, analytics, and others) in conceptualizing, planning as well as implementing campaigns and initiatives
- 5 years+ of proven ability as a Project Manager and/or Category Manager
- Very expert in running complex and cross-functional projects, getting results and deliver on achievements and deliverables
- Ability to work tactically & strategically to drive & respond to business performance
- Very good analytical skills/thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in large or small group settings
- Ability to establish rapport to internal and external stakeholders of any level (from operations to C-Level)
- Team player attitude with strong social skills
- Outstanding academic results, preferably business, economics, or business engineering
- Passion for consumer selling and buying
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, good vibes and a good sense of humor
- We offer continuous development through active trainings, workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as conference & education budget for language courses, soft skill training and mentoring, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use and regular off-sites & team events
- Family friendly company (e.g. part-time is also possible).
- An exceptional campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee to the campus.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay s Diversity & Inclusion click here:
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as "Remote - United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)" excludes Colorado, Hawaii and New Mexico.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement