Family Practice-Without OB opening in South Mountain, Pennsylvania. Overview
MHM Solutions, a Centurion company, is proud to be the provider of healthcare staffing solutions to state agencies within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Primary Care Physician to join our team at South Mountain Restoration Center located in South Mountain, Pennsylvania. This location is 30 minutes from Gettysburg, PA
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
The Primary Care Physician provides medical assessments and evaluations, provides treatment for emergent, urgent, and routine medical issues, provides and supervises medical treatment for chronic medical conditions, and participates in organizational initiatives to help prevent diseases and injuries of patients in a correctional setting. The Primary Care Physician works under the direction of the Site Medical Director and/or the Statewide Medical Director, and collaborates with the Health Services Administrator to ensure that efficient and clinically appropriate medical services are provided.
- As an attending physician in a skilled nursing facility the physician is assigned a panel of residents residing on one or more units to be their primary physician.
- Routine annual review and evaluation of residents assigned to his care, and completion of the documents required by regulation and/or SMRC policy in the EHR (electronic health record).
- Acute care of residents who require attention based on resident, family, medical director or nursing request, or as required by circumstances that may arise.
- To treat all residents with dignity and respect.
- To communicate to residents and their families.
- To participate in Medical Staff Meetings, Interdisciplinary Treatment Team Meetings, Post-mortem reviews, and other committees as may be assigned.
- To provide on call coverage in rotation with the other attending physicians on staff.
- To review all lab, consultations, x-ray and other reports pertaining to residents in a timely fashion and indicate that review as determined by SMRC policy.
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- A current license to practice medicine in Pennsylvania granted by the Pennsylvania Medical Licensing Board or the Pennsylvania Osteopathic Licensing Board.
- A current license to prescribe Schedule II, III, IV and V medications granted by the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency. (DEA)
- A Current clearance in Elder Abuse, PSP or FBI background check.
- Active and Eligible Medicare number and not excluded from participation in federally funded health care programs.
If you are looking to continue doing what you love without dealing with the red tape, we would love to speak with you! Contact Brian Kremposky, In-House Click Here to Apply It will be time well spent!