The Altoona, Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to .
- Join another full-time pediatric hospitalist and several part-time pediatric hospitalists
- 12 shifts per month, flexible scheduling
- 24-hour shifts with call taken from home, NNPs provide in-house night coverage
- Average daily census includes 5 healthy newborns and 3 newborns in the level 2 nursery
- Pediatric unit has an average daily census of 3 to 5 patients
- Average deliveries per year is 1,400
- Opportunity to teach family medicine residents at the hospital, but not required
- Located in south-central Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail