A family medicine position is available at a single-specialty group that is replacing a retiring female FP. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. Your schedule will be a 4.5-day workweek with 1:20 call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other FP physicians. The group needs an additional physician to help coverall the current patients. This position will require a NH license. If you do not currently hold a license in NH, CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and experienced physicians will be considered.
This partnership-track position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, five weeks of PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in an upscale community in southern New Hampshire, just over an hour to Boston and the ocean, and just minutes from New England's best ski slopes.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at or email CV and references to .
- Growing single-specialty group is replacing a retiring physician
- Partnership opportunity
- Phone call schedule of 1:20
- Office-based only; all inpatients referred to hospitalists
- Upscale community with above average schools and housing choices
- Just over an hour from Boston
- Competitive compensation and no state income tax
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail