An exceptional health organization is hiring a family medicine physician for a fully outpatient practice in southern IL. The schedule is Mondays through Fridays from 8 am to 4:30 pm with no call, evenings, or weekends, plus you have the option of a 4-day work week. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. There will be no additional duties outside of your weekday schedule and you will see only insured patients of the contracted clients in a well-equipped center. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
In return, you will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a pension and retirement package, and malpractice w/tail coverage.
Full amenities and an international airport. Enjoy outdoor activities with many lakes in the area. Plenty of arts, entertainment, and shopping options to choose from.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Arthur Moran directly at or email CV and references to .
- Flexible scheduling options; 36 patient contact hours per week
- Practice is well-equipped with EPIC EMR
- 2-year guarantee plus wRVU and quality bonuses
- No nights, weekends, or call
- Student loan assistance
- Relocation assistance and 4 weeks of PTO
- Full benefits
- Pension and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail