Cross Country Locums is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to help with ongoing coverage in Riverside, CA.
- Variety of shifts: 10-hour, 12-hour, 16-hour, Trauma 2nd call (24-hour in-house), Trauma 3rd call (can be in-house or 30-minute beeper response time), and OB 24-hour call. Full-time physicians work 50 hours weekly. There is no minimum requirement for per diem physicians.
- Must be willing to cover both in-house and/or beeper call. Call shifts are 24 hours both weekdays and on weekends, along with some 12 hour call shifts during the week.
- Case Load: Approximately 35-40 cases per day in the OR. L&D has approximately 300 deliveries each month with 30% cesarean rate
- We have anesthesia techs (3 during the day and 1 who works 2-10 PM). There is an anesthesia tech on call on weekends. The OR circulators do help anesthesia personnel when necessary. We have CRNAs who are happy to help with pretty much anything, but practice independently.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and Medaxion
If you are interested in this Anesthesiology opportunity, please email Martha Levy a copy of your most recent CV, along with any questions you may have: . I can also be reached by phone/text at .
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud multi-year winner of ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.