Physiatry/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation opening in , Iowa. An exciting inpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation opportunity is now available at a facility in Iowa. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and call will be supported by the hospitalist. There will be an opportunity to gain extra income from outpatient cases and/or hospital consults if desired. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current Iowa license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at Click Here to Apply or forward your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Independent contractor
- Facility located in a large health system
- State-of-the-art facility
- Collect 100% of billings
- Inpatient with outpatient opportunities for extra income
- Monday through Friday
- Call supported by hospitalists
- Comprehensive support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail