Endocrinology opening in Lancaster, New Hampshire.
The hospital is looking for a provider to work at 2 locations - Week Medical Center and Androscoggin Valley Hospital.
- July - ongoing
- 8a-5p, 2 days/week at Weeks Medical Center, 2 days/week at Androscoggin Valley Hospital, 1 telehealth - NO CALL!
- 12-16 patients per day, 30 min follow ups and 45 minute for new
- Diabetes type I and II, Thyroid, Osteoporosis, etc.
- Strong, motivated Diabetes team, LMA, ILPN, Certified Diabetes Educators, Diabetes NP at WMC and CCFHS (Summer 2022)
- Lab: TSH, Free T4, Total T4 and Vitamin D done in house. Hemoglobin A1C is sent to hospital in NCH. Most other endocrinology test requests would be sent to external lab.
- On-site imaging: Thyroid ultrasound, fine-needle aspiration, thyroid scan, bone density, x-ray, CT- MRI Parathyroid scans, ultrasound-guided biopsy all available on site. Radioactive Iodine uptake test and scan not currently available but could be considered based on demand for the test.
- On-site PT/OT: all 3 hospitals in Coos County
- EMR: Meditech Expanse
- Required Procedures: Must be able to evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide consultation to patients of all ages presenting with conditions, disorders, and diseases of the endocrine glands metabolic and nutritional, diabetes, pituitary diseases and menstrual and gonadal problems
- 3-5 years post education practice and ability to demonstrate that s/he has provided endocrinology treatment for at least 50 patients during the past 12 months.
- Experienced provider (at least 3-5 years experience), comfortable with solo practice, friendly and personable, team player, resilient
- H1-B and J-1 Visa candidates will be considered, as long as they have the experience listed above
- Based on MGMA plus wRVU
- Contract length: 3-5 years
- Incentives: Sign on, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment Assistance, Housing stipend
- CME Allowance: 1 week and $4000
- PTO (days): 5 weeks
- Benefits: Health, Dental, HRA/HSA, Vision, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short/Long Term Disability, Retirement
- Additional opportunities: Program Development stipend, Medical Directorship and leadership opportunities
Rural location, autonomous position, strong team and relationships with referring providers. Opportunity to be the lead specialist in the region with a high rate of diabetes.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS By submitting your applicant to this need you are acknowledging that you have checked and have no inclination that your candidate has applied directly to this position. Any candidate that has applied directly is not eligible to be onboarded through an agency
- 3+ years experience - Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Required
- Active NH license - Highly Preferred
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS