Pediatric-Endocrinology opening in , Texas.
Pediatric Endocrinology - Texas
- 100% Pediatric Endocrinology expanding program
- 122-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing multiple medical and surgical specialties
- Level VI NICU 50 Beds
- Complemented by a full-service lab, registered dieticians, social work, child psychologists and others who work together to provide top-notch care to the patients served.
- ADA certified pediatric outpatient education
- Great combination of quality of work with a quality lifestyle
- Collaborative team approach to providing excellent patient care
- Fully integrated, multidisciplinary program dedicated to providing high-quality treatment in a caring and compassionate environment
- Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location due to the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance
- The cost of living is 19% lower than the rest of the U.S. and there is no state income tax
- University city with medical school and International airport
- Top 5 Best Places to Retire U.S. News
- Major transportation hub known for its cutting-edge medical facilities, top educational institutions, year-round recreation, vibrant cultural and entertainment life, and favorable weather
Want to learn more? Please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at Click Here to Apply and reference job .