Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Americus, Georgia. An obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available with a hospital-based group in Georgia with a low turnover. Join 2 OB/GYNs and 5 nurse midwives. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. The call schedule is 1:3 backing up the 3 nurse midwives who take 1st call. The OB/GYNs only goes in if there is an emergency/C-section. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians. This position will require a current GA license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a negotiable compensation starting at $335K. You will be offered federal tort malpractice, medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with stipend, a 403b retirement package, and relocation assistance. This is an NHSC for $25k a year for 5 years.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at Click Here to Apply or send your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job .
- Negotiable compensation starting at $335K
- 1:3 call backing up 3 NMWs who take first call
- Low turn over at practice
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits
- Occurrence malpractice
- Student loan repayment
- Vacation and CME time
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail