Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Roanoke, Virginia. Our facility is recruiting for an OBGYN who enjoys quality of life and a great work environment. The community is a great fit for the person loving the great outdoors and wanting to enjoy the beauty of the mountains, rivers, lakes and streams of the pristine Blue Ridge Mountains of southwest Virginia. Our facility is a 100 bed, Accredited Chest Pain facility.
Annual hospital births are over 350 with our hospital being the only birthing center close by. Level 1 Nursery with 2 pediatricians to assist with c-sections and high risk pregnancies. Women s Center at the hospital has 3 LDRP suites for labor, delivery, recovery, and post-partum.
- Hospital employed
- Group dynamics include 1 OBGYN, 1 family practice physician and 2 midlevel practitioners.
- Significant community need
- Call is 10-days per month
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Beautiful tightly-knit community
- Family-friendly & affordable
- Must be trained in laparoscopy.
- Practice in a newly built women s wing at the clinic with an option to work offsite and independently in a satellite clinic in our secondary market.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Our location abounds in restaurants, shopping and entertainment. History buffs will enjoy our many historical sites, including the Rock House Museum, the Thomas J. Boyd Museum, the Heritage Museum and the Stephen F. Austin Memorial. Entertainment lovers enjoy the state-of-the-art, German-themed Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theatre and the Chautauqua Festival. Educational opportunities are available through our Community College and a satellite location of Old Dominion University, as well as five elementary schools, one primary school, three high schools, and a vocational/technical school. Several major cities, including Roanoke, Bristol-Kingsport and Winston-Salem, offer many more nearby opportunities for sports, concerts, fine dining and cultural events.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC211520