Cardiology opening in , Tennessee.
Academic Opportunity Metro, TN has an outstanding opportunity to join a large, well established single specialty group of 18 Cardiologists in a hospital-owned employed practice.
Office suites located in the beautiful Heart Lung Vascular Institute, one of the medical center's six Centers of Excellence.
We are a 581 bed Level 1 Trauma Center and the only academic medical center in the region . This is a thriving hospital with state of the art equipment, and is one of just two hospitals in the state of Tennessee to be nationally ranked by the distinguished publication US News & World Report in its 23rd "America's Best Hospitals" report.
The position will be for a Board Eligible/Certified Heart Failure Specialist to develop and lead an Advanced Heart Failure program, including implantation and management of advanced circulatory device therapy (LVAD).
We employ a large Primary Care and sub-specialty base, so referrals abound and you will be busy quickly. This is a strong and stable group of Physicians who have achieved the team atmosphere, and desire a physician who is looking to be part of a team. Competitive starting salary, with full benefits, malpractice, relocation assistance, and production based incentive. You will also receive an appointment at the Graduate School of Medicine, as we have an ACGME approved Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship.
Fantastic area to live and work, as all major metro amenities are close at hand, with quality lifestyle features such as boating, hiking, fishing and skiing close by. Practice good medicine and still enjoy your life in this one of a kind practice.
Living and practicing in Metro Tennessee:
- You will be part of a vibrant city that was previously voted the "Best Place to Live Among Mid-Sized Cities"
- This rapidly-growing Southeastern metropolitan city is known for its quality of education, affordable cost of living and temperate climate, with a perfect mix of city amenities and congestion-free living.
Some of what you can expect to find include:
- Cost of living that is 6.6% below the national average
- No personal or state income tax
- Outdoor recreational activities such as boating, hiking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, mountain biking