Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provide mental health rehabilitation services and supports children, adolescents, adults and families to decrease hospitalization and crisis episodes and to increase community functioning in order for the client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery goals. Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a team member in the delivery of mental health services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling and Guidance, Rehabilitation Counseling, Social Work, Vocational Counseling, Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, or Family Therapy or related field required. Master's preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to motivate and problem solve with staff regarding effective clinical practices.
- Ability to be self-motived, seek improved performance, problem solving while meeting the complex needs of the clients and their families.
- Skills to adapt verbal and written communication to the language and style of the client and their family.
- Complete all necessary documentation with in the appropriate time lines.
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for designated clients.
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained, consistent with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community resources.
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families, and staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Serve as a member of the Clinical Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the professional Code of Ethics and within the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing the agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Walnut Street- Champaign IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: .pdf