$1000.00 Sign On Bonus!! J oin a dynamic and growing team! Seeking individuals to work 4 days a week 10 hour shifts Monday through Thursday. Weekend Shifts available, you will work 36 hours but get paid for 40 hours.
River Valley Converting, a division of Anchor Paper Company is a employee owned and family owned company. As a employee owned company at 49% ownership, you have a voice and it matters. We offer a unique and innovative culture to include; employee events, tickets to MN Wild, MN Twins and Vikings games, a employee discount program, a Employee Stock program with vesting at 2 years of employment, generous Holiday & Paid Time off program and a casual work environment. We are looking for Machine Operators on 1st, 2nd and weekend shift. Pay Differential for 2nd and weekend shift positions starting at $18.50 to $20.50 an hour. 1st Shift:
6:00am - 4:00pm (Monday through Thursday) 2nd Shift:
3:45pm - 1:45am (Monday through Thursday) Weekend:
6:00am - 6:00pm (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) The Machine Operator role is to operate the pouch machine or slitter/sheeter/rewinder from set up to completion of incoming orders per specifications. This role includes maintaining production as per job schedules, monitoring quality of finished product, record keeping for material tracking and inventory, loading and unloading of incoming and finished product. What You'll Do:
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Set up machine(s) and run as per job specifications.
- Staging production materials.
- Processing paperwork for finished jobs, shipping and inventory.
- Set up label per job specifications.
- Load/unload incoming and outgoing freight.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Engage with our employees & visitors offering a creative and professional perspective with each interaction.
- Must be proficient in math and reading skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills both internally as well as externally.
- Requires lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires a lot of walking in warehouse.
- Requires standing in one spot for long periods of time.
- Requires sitting in one spot for long periods of time.
- Must be able to meet the attendance requirements per the company policy.