The LPN Shift Supervisor assists in the operation of the program to include direct resident health care, scheduling, orientation, monitoring medication administration.
Why an LPN Shift Supervisor at Hope
As a LPN Shift Supervisor, you will change lives - including your own. Here are just some of the ways Hope Network invests in you for all that you do:
- $3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Eligible on Day One
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Educational Reimbursement
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Supportive Work Environment
- Employee Assistance Program
How you will change lives
The LPN Shift Supervisor is responsible for:
- Participate in the development and implementation of treatment programs.
- Monitor and treat chronic and emergency medical conditions and illnesses.
- Coordinate and implement infection control and other quality assurance procedures.
- Supervise and/or provide assistance with activities of daily living tasks.
- Intervene in crisis situations.
- Provide support and direction to staff to facilitate problem solving and orientation of new residents.
- Participate in the orientation and training of new staff members.
- Ensure medical compliance with all regulatory bodies (i.e. OSHA, licensing, CARF, etc.).
- Dispense, monitor and evaluate client medications.
- Procure all medications and supplies necessary to adequately stock the med room.
- Review all new med sheets on the first of each month.
- Sort and put away all cycle meds monthly.
- Take and transcribe doctor's orders as needed.
- Document medical treatment and health status in individual records.
- You succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- You appreciate a high level of autonomy in leading medical care.
- You enjoy working with a diverse population.
We are Hopeful you have
- Active State of Michigan Practical Nurse Licensure (LPN).
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a residential setting.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
Shift: 1st Position Type (Portal Searching): Regular Full-Time Bonus: Eligible for up to $3,000 Sign on Bonus