VineBrook Homes is an internally managed real estate investment company, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and operating single-family homes as rental properties. An early investor and developer of the Single-Family Rental home (SFR) asset class, we commenced operations in late 2007. Our proven, yield-focused investment strategy targets a unique opportunity building a portfolio of workforce SFR assets in key secondary and tertiary markets. Our growing SFR REIT portfolio is currently comprised of approximately 21,000+ homes. VineBrook Homes is undergoing a major expansion of its strategy, expecting to drive toward 25,000+ homes.
Candidates who desire a career opportunity with a successful company in the residential remodeling industry should send their resume with salary qualifications.
VineBrook Homes is hiring a full-time residential Leasing Consultant to market and lease units within a portfolio of rental properties. As a leading Midwest-based owner-operator and property management company in the Single-Family Rental Home (SFRH) industry, VineBrook is seeking candidates who desire a long-term career opportunity as we continue to grow. Strong performers regularly earn upwards of $45k+.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for the leasing and marketing of our single-family (SFRH) rental homes. They must also maintain a positive relationship with our current and future residents while providing excellent customer service. The ideal candidate is a team player who is experienced in customer service, is organized, and is highly self-motivated.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities for this position:
- Greet and interact with current and future residents
- Scheduling and showing homes to future residents
- Marketing available homes
- Providing customer service to current residents with work orders or other requests
- Provide and track leasing applications
- Create lease agreements and file completed paperwork
Knowledge, skills, and abilities expected for the position:
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional Written and Oral Communication skills
- Proficient using computers and property management software
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to Three years' previous experience in leasing, customer service, or hospitality
- Fair Housing Certification or willingness to obtain
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience using YARDI Software
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle, credit, and criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
We offer industry leading competitive wages with a generous commission structure and benefits. Comprehensive training is offered to all employees, with additional education offered to those interested in greater opportunities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of the job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants shall be considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We are also a Drug Free Work Place. Qualified applicants will also be required to pass a drug screening before receiving an offer or beginning employment. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification of further employment consideration.
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well