At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Palladium System Software team is responsible for providing runtime support to Palladium. We are looking for a candidate to help with the building, and supporting of our industry leading HW emulation platform. As part of your work you will design, develop, test and maintain different features of the tool.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is needed.
- Should be versatile in C++, python or perl, data structure, algorithms
- Linux operating system drivers and kernel programming
- Electronics circuit design experience is a plus but optional
- Good leadership skills and thje ability to work with diverse technical groups is required.
- Experience with the following is not required, but nice to have: Firmware, device driver, Verilog, VHDL, Electronics design automation tools, HW Verification tools