Radiology opening in Panama City, Florida.
High % IR by the Beautiful Beaches of Florida!
Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center along with Envision Physician Services has an exciting opportunity for a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist. This position offers the opportunity to perform 80-90% IR with the balance in General Radiology.
Located in Panama City, FL, this 223 bed acute care hospital is continuing to grow and is undergoing a 24 million dollar expansion. The hospital was named a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics and was awarded an "A" rating by The Leapfrog Group.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR Board Certified / Eligible Radiologist
- Current Florida licensure is preferred.
- Interventional Radiologist Fellowship trained or adequate Interventional Radiologist experience
- MQSA Certification is a plus , with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, comfortable with general diagnostics, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT and Ultrasound etc.
Highlights of this Opportunity include:
- Excellent Compensation - Competitive Pay
- Final reads done after hours by our own internal Teleradiology division
- Advanced technical support
- Paid time off, CME
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Physician-led practice on a local and regional level
- Flexible schedule with the option to work 26 weeks on/26 weeks off
- All benefits effective day 1 - Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
For more information about this opportunity, please contact: Craig Cassidy , Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at Click Here to Apply or e-mail: Click Here to Apply