Do you think it's important that we treat our world in a good way? And do you like to think about your contribution to a better climate and thinking about solutions for electric vehicles? At VDL ETS this is all possible! Working on technical solutions but also making the world a little better. Are you our trainee of the future?
Within VDL ETS, the Engineering department is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of new systems and software for various transport solutions. More specifically, we are working on electric trucks, public transport busses, coaches, AGVs etc.
In multidisciplinary project teams we specify, design and develop E/E systems and application software. Some examples of these projects are new transport concepts, new platforms of VDL Bus and Coach buses, but also new concepts such as climate controls and other smart controls used in the vehicles and fleet management related software application.
Assignment: "Research possibilities and build test set-up for test automation."
You are going to research test automation possibilities that are applicable to all three development topics, diagnostics, automotive standard UDS, Embedded applications and Cloud applications.
The outcome of the research regarding test automation possibilities must be applicable to diagnostics, telemetry and cloud. Beside this you are free to explore the possibilities and we expect a healthy dose of ownership and pro activeness.
- Bachelor Software Engineering
- Software embedded applications on a Linux distribution in C++ and Python
- Software Back-end programming languages like NET6.0 C#, MsSQL and Python
- Software front-end development vue.js with TypeScript
- Process optimization
- Computer Skills
- (Software) Engineering
- Problem Solving
What we offer:
- Laptop for use during your internship
- The duration of the internship will be between three to six months
- Internship compensation is €350,- a month
- An international, industrial family company, where continuity is important
- Collaboration in a professional no-nonsense environment with open communication
- Excellent working conditions and career opportunities
Are you interested and do you meet the profile? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation for this vacancy!
VDL ETS focuses on research, development and testing of new concepts and technologies for transport-related activities within the VDL group. The objective is to develop environment-friendly and innovative hardware and software solutions in the field of electric transport (E-mobility), battery technology, charging infrastructure, energy storage, automated guided vehicles (AGVs), and guidance and navigation technology.