Internal Medicine opening in , Florida.
Primary Care position on the Emerald Coast of Florida!
About the practice:
- Thriving practice with many loyal patients
- Hardworking staff and excellent standing within the community
- Monday through Friday schedule in the outpatient clinic
- In house lab and imaging departments
- Open to exiting residents and experienced providers
Highly competitive salary
Robust benefit package that includes a bonus plan and relocation assistance
401K with employer match, CME stipend, health insurance
Excellent support staff and administration
One medical record between all specialties
In house lab and imaging departments
About the Medical Center:
- 267 Bed Hospital and Level II Trauma Center. Expansion underway adding an additional 40 beds. Pursuing certification as the region s only Level I Trauma Center
- Currently hosting 3rd and 4th year D.O. students (Auburn University) with plans to engage in GME offerings in 2021
- Named among the top 10% in the Nation by Healthgrades for Cardiac Surgery, Joint Replacement, and Patient Safety. Listed as 4th highest in the Nation for Infection Prevention by Consumer Reports. Area s only accredited Chest Pain Center, Primary Stroke Center and Cardiac Program offering Open Heart Surgery, Watchman, and TAVR
- Reputable and stable- system is one of the nation s leading providers of healthcare and is comprised of more than 185 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care in 21 states and the U.K.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .