Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Panama City, Florida.
Intensivist Ascension Sacred Heart Bay - Panama City, Florida
HNI is recruiting talented Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join their team at Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Hospital in Panama City, Florida. Both full-time in-patient and hyrbrid in-patient, out-patient model.
- 202-bed Level II Trauma Center
- 24 bed ICU
- Competitive compensation including paid malpractice
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/ 7off (or Hybrid 1 week inpatient/1 week clinic/1 week off )
- 2 Intensivists Days (on call nights)
- 1 APP Day/1APP night
- Pulmonary consults
- EMR- Cerner
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI's VitalsMD provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care.
Resources, Training & Culture HNI s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board certified, or board eligible, Pulmonary/Critical Care Specialist.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed, Florida, prescriptive authority.