Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in , Indiana.
I am searching for a board certified or eligible Pulmonary / Critical Care provider to join a well-established multi-specialty group practice. The incoming provider would join a well-versed team and support staff for this highly reputable and financially stable group. Fellowships not required but are optional - Sleep clinic is also optional.
I am not a head hunter. If interested, please attach a copy of your CV with a contact number and some good times that we can connect over the phone.
- $375,000 base salary guaranteed + wRVU incentives
- $20,000 annual quality bonus
- $20,000 Sign on bonus
- Night shift pay incentives
- Optional APP supervision to earn extra compensation on wRVUs they generate
- 6 Weeks of time off
- CME time off & allowance
- EPIC EMR fully implemented and integrate
- Relocation allowance
- Full comprehensive benefits including malpractice insurance
- Excellent retirement plans
- Defined pension plan
The clinic s culture of providing progressive and patient-centered care has translated into continued accreditation, national awards, and a strong community reputation.
- Draw area of over 1 million
- Extremely low cost of living and
- Very low tax rate
- Tort-reformed / physician friendly state
- Cultural opportunities
- Top-rated schools
- Several major metropolitan areas all within a commutable distance
- Regional airport with direct connections to 5 major hubs
- Beautiful climate with booming boutique stores downtown
- Plenty of activities and restaurants for everyone
Ryan F. Kalsow
Sr. Search Consultant
AMN Leadership Solutions
Direct: Click Here to Apply
Cell: Click Here to Apply