Medical Director opening in Beaumont, Texas.
Medical Director -Hospital Medicine -Excellent Compensation & Benefits
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
HNI Healthcare is seeking an experience BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to lead our Hospitalist Team at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas.
This opportunity features:
- 204 licensed bed, Level IV trauma center
- Flexible 7 on/ 7 off schedule
- 2 physicians rounding daily & 1 NP rounding days
- 1 NP rounding nights
- 7 am - 7 pm schedule
- No procedures
- Excellent above market compensation and bonuses
- Comprehensive full-time benefit package including malpractice
- EMR - Meditech
- Located on the Gulf of Mexico
Why HNI Healthcare?
The VitalsMD Technology Advantage equips clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
Resources, Training & Culture - HNI s exclusive HNICore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board-certified, or board-eligible, MD/DO with training in IM or IM/CC.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.