Samuels and Son Seafood, the nation s leading purveyor of fresh and frozen seafood. This is unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced fish cutter . These positions offer: the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, and growth-focused culture, and full time positions offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent knife skills and have a background in fish cutting or meat butchering. A general knowledge of Fish and Seafood products is preferred.
Functions include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensuring proper quality and standards of all supplies.
- Cleaning, cutting, slicing, and filleting fish and stocking seafood supplies.
- Understanding the specific requirement of clients and
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of the work area and the cutting knives and equipment.
- Minimizing wastage while cutting the fish.
- Delivering to the requirements of the chefs in restaurants.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment.