Scotlynn USA's DNA
- We are Driven
- We are Competitive
- We are Team Players
- We are Resilient
- We are Personable
Why #ChoosetoSucceed with Scotlynn?
- Enriched Training and Development
- Opportunities for Continuous Learning
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Rewarding Company Culture
What You'll Do as a Logistics Account Manager
The Logistics Account Manager role is for aspiring sales professionals who are goal-oriented, self-accountable, detail-focused, and strategic A-Players.
You will be provided with the knowledge, skills, and abilities essential to pursue clients and successfully manage the transit of client commodities. You will develop and manage your business portfolio, acting as the lead contact regarding 24/7/365 transportation needs. The Logistics Account Manager role provides the opportunity to carve your financial freedom through unlimited earning potential.
How You'll Do It
- Build a portfolio of clients by actively researching and seeking out prospects
- Act as the liaison between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and carriers by providing them with excellent customer service
- Negotiate rates with clients and carriers
- Freight management; ensuring that customer goods are picked up and delivered on time, to the client's satisfaction
- Locate carriers for negotiated loads
- Communicate daily with customers, carriers, and team members
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Bachelor's degree in Professional Selling, Business, Communications, or other related field is strongly preferred
- Sales experience is NOT a requirement; we hire for attitude and train skill!
- Strong negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must embody a strong work ethic and desire to learn new sales techniques and strategies in a fast-paced environment
Details on Compensation and Benefits
- Minimum 6-month Salaried Training and Mentoring Program, Commissioned-Sales
- Training Compensation: Starting base ~$40,000
- Sales Compensation: Draw System + 30% Commission and Uncapped Earning Potential
- Competitive Benefits package including Medical (with Company Contribution), Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability coverage, Telemedicine, Group Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% Max Company Match, and Paid Time Off (PTO)
Scotlynn USA's Commitments
At Scotlynn USA Division, we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment aspects and value a diverse and inclusive culture. Scotlynn is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.