Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Sterling, Illinois. Job ID: 8329Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist who prefers to practice as a sole Pulmonologist in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- This is to replace a retired Pulmonologist. Bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, transthoracic needle aspirations, central lines, and vent management required. Allergy or Sleep optional.
- Hospital has eICU, certified Sleep Lab, and most surgical procedures except for cardiothoracic or neurosurgery. Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) and metabolic testing are available. Call is 1:3 with additional call optional.
- Practice is clinic about 70% clinic and 30% inpatient.
Starting Salary For An Pulmonologist Medicine Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Positions Located In Chicago, IL, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.Closest Major City
The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 90th%Tile In The US.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $129,969 And Where A Desirable 3456 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/2 Bath Home Sold For $225,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.
Colleges and Universities
- 107 miles to Chicago, IL
- 126 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 220 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- Ashford University (about 27 miles; Clinton, IA; Full-time enrollment: 73,330)
- Kishwaukee College (about 44 miles; Malta, IL; FT enrollment: 3,356)
- Black Hawk College (about 45 miles; Moline, IL; FT enrollment: 5,086)
- Illinois Valley Community College (about 46 miles; Oglesby, IL; FT enrollment: 2,747)
- Kaplan University-Davenport Campus (about 48 miles; Davenport, IA; FT enrollment: 60,376)
- Northern Illinois University (about 49 miles; Dekalb, IL; FT enrollment: 18,126)
- The City of Sterling maintains seven parks in addition to the parks operated by the Sterling Park District. These are neighborhood parks located throughout the community.
- Sterling is within one of the best Park Districts in the State. The Sterling Park District offers a variety of recreational opportunities in addition to the City parks
- The Dillon Home Property functions primarily as a museum but weddings can also be hosted on the grounds.
- The Northland mall has many stores for all ages to shop at.
- There are many other shops located through out Sterling.