The starting salary for this role is £32,173 per annum for working 36 hours per week.
Team Twelve15 colleagues are team players who put their passion and dedication into school equipment maintenance and repair service, helping our important customers, the children, to continue to learn in a positive and well-maintained environment. We keep sports and design technology equipment safe; servicing and maintaining sports facilities to ensure young minds are flourishing in healthy bodies.
Twelve15 are going through an exciting time of transformation, focusing on growth and people engagement. This is a fantastic time for a motivated Engineering Team Leader (Gym Equipment) to step into our fantastic team of committed key workers.
An opportunity has arisen to assist the Sports & Specialist Engineering & Compliance Manager in the day to day running of Twelve15 maintenance and engineering division. The role will have specific responsibility for managing a team of engineers in the delivery of repairs, planned and reactive maintenance services for the provision of gym equipment
The role will adopt the Twelve15 Team culture of strong standards and accountability in order to responsibly deliver a first-class customer experience.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Health and Safety Certificate Level 1
- Previous supervisory experience working within a maintenance engineering environment either Electrical or Mechanical
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relations and a customer centric focus in everything you do
- Strong leadership skills in the management of a mobile engineering workforce
- A commercial mindset with a focus on identifying opportunities and revenue generation on existing offerings.
You will either have the relevant qualifications or substantial relevant experience of servicing and maintaining design technology, gym and PE equipment.
Twelve15 are looking for:
- First and foremost, passion and skill
- Good communication: teamwork and customer service
- Someone who is able to use their initiative
- Flexibility: The position is based in our Workshop Unit at West Ewell but is essentially mobile across Surrey, therefore a full driving licence is essential.
Twelve15 can offer you:
- Full training and induction
- Internal opportunities
- Our Superstar initiative recognises staff via nomination from their colleagues
- Internal wellbeing champions and services available
- A regular internal e-newsletter showcasing the teams' fantastic work and positive news
- We will pay for your DBS certificate
- A company vehicle to use whilst at work
- MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on 02/10/2022 with interviews to follow.
An enhanced DBS 'Disclosure and Barring Service' check for regulated activity (formerly known as CRB) and the Children's Barred List check will be required for this role.
For an informal discussion please contact Jenny Wilcocks (HR Consultant) at .
We look forward to receiving your application, please click on the apply online button below to submit.
From flexible working to job sharing (where possible) we are committed to providing a healthy work life balance. A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role. You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years' service, a generous local government salary related pension, as well as the option to join our car lease scheme. For more information about the wide variety of benefits you can take advantage of please visit MyBenefits for Surrey County Council staff.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.