Emergency Medicine opening in Pittsburg, Texas.
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Emergency Medicine physicians for the emergency department at UT Health Pittsburg in Pittsburg, TX. Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM) or Internal Medicine/ Family Practice with emergency department experience.
- 13,000 annual visits
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- Level IV trauma center
- LV 3 certified stroke center
Our Physicians Enjoy
- Generous compensation
- National leadership programs
- Exceptional practice support
- Independent contractor status
UT Health Pittsburg emergency room, all elements are in place to treat your emergency including
- Level III stoke support facility designated by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Physicians and nurses with advanced trauma life support training, so patients can receive immediate and appropriate care
- Diagnostic services featuring x-ray, ultrasound, CT with iDose radiation reduction and other imaging modalities when needed
- Laboratory services on-site
- Private treatment rooms
- The ability to monitor and stabilize heart attack and stroke patients
- Transfer to UT Health Tyler Level 1 trauma center, if higher level of care is needed.
The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level I trauma center.
As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals. Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System (ETMC) joined the UT Health family in 2018. This partnership means they can deliver greater access to world-class medicine, health centers, technology and research.
The UT Health system has one mission: bringing East Texas the world-class care it deserves.
- A network of hospitals and clinics
- Specialized centers of healthcare excellence
- Regional rehabilitation/fitness network
- Regional trauma/emergency system
- Regional home health coverage
- Extensive healthcare delivery programs
Located in the piney and hardwood forests of northeast Texas, Pittsburg is an outstanding place to live and work. If you have a passion for the outdoors, Pittsburg is the place to live with two nearby state parks and five large lakes offering an abundance of water sports nearby. If you prefer historic buildings and homes, antique shopping, and museums, Pittsburg has all of these things and more.