Enrich the state capital of Munich as
DevOps Engineer Technical Management Mission Control Software / Command Support / GIS (f/m/d)
A 12/E 12 TVöD, unlimited, full or part time, possibility of home office.
Procedure number: 18337
Your application area:
District Administration Office, Fire Directorate, Fire Station 3, Heimeranstrasse 10.
You will be part of a team in which you will support the operations control software of the Munich Integrated Control Center as well as the command support software and the BOS geoinformation system of the Munich Fire Department as a DevOps Engineer with a focus on technical management. You will be responsible for ensuring and coordinating the associated services, in particular their interfaces. In addition, you will define, analyze, plan and improve the IT services in the team. Within this framework, you will be responsible for operation and life cycle management, taking into account the connected specialist procedures in the area of deployment and command support.
What you need to bring with you:
- A successfully completed university degree in the field of computer science, administrative informatics or business informatics or
- a successfully completed university degree or equivalent skills and experience, each with many years (at least three years) of professional experience in the IT field.
For the position, these skills are particularly important:
- Expertise: recent (no more than two years old) experience in the areas of highly available and complex IT applications and knowledge of related current technologies, such as virtualization, web applications, and databases (strong).
- Result and goal orientation, especially technical problem-solving skills (pronounced).
- Communication skills, especially information strength (pronounced).
- Experience in the environment of authorities and organizations with security tasks (BOS).
- Experience in the environment of control centers
- ITIL knowledge
The City of Munich stands for equality, equal opportunities and anti-discrimination, also in the recruitment of personnel. Therefore, we expect equality and diversity competence from all applying persons. For more details on the general requirements profile of the City of Munich, which is part of this job advertisement, please click here.
The future job holder will be subject to a security clearance in accordance with the Bavarian Security Clearance Act (BaySÜG).
Do you have any questions?
Mr. Duensing, tel. -92400, e-mail: (technical questions), and Ms. Wallner, tel. -33986, e-mail: (application questions), will be happy to assist you.
There is the possibility to get to know the tasks and the team already before applying.
Please use our application portal! We look forward to receiving your application.
Application deadline: 08/24/2022
For more information about the City of Munich, which is part of this job posting, please visit: muenchen.de/rathaus/careers.