We want to be leading in everything we do. So at ALTANA we attach special importance to the people who work for us. To their innovative prowess and their drive. And to the development possibilities we can offer them. Our specialists are not only individualists, but also passionate team players who develop ideas together. Do you want to enrich your life with this decisive benefit?
The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of around 2.7 billion euros, we are one of the world's most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ more than 6,700 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
ACTEGA develops, produces and distributes specialty coatings, inks, adhesives and sealing compounds with a focus on the packaging, graphic arts and medical industry. With production facilities in Europe, North and South America and China, we can react flexibly to customer requirements and provide technically advanced product solutions. Legally compliant products, specially tailored to the high safety standards of the food, pharmaceutical and toy industries, determine our innovation roadmap and activities. Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Location: Lehrte Your task structure
Your recipe for success
- Further development of the existing ECOLEAF machine generation in the printing development pilot plant of ACTEGA Metal Print
- Contribution of novel ideas, development of innovative concepts including the implementation into technical solutions
- Planning, implementation and post-processing of print tests and machine trials
- Self-reliant practical modification and customization of machines and components
- Perform adjustments in the machine control
Your spectrum of advantages
- (Technical) University degree in mechatronics (or comparable) or professional education with subsequent degree as technician
- Ideally several years of experience in the technical environment
- Enjoy practical work along with a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Interest in understanding complex contexts as well as to develop and realize innovative solutions
- Good command of English, German skills are a plus
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. ACTEGA offers you a lot of advantages. They include pleasant-sized operations where employees get to know each other personally and exchange ideas, short information and decision-making paths, comprehensive further education and training offers, flexible working hours with flextime and an impressive compensation with good employee benefits.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our job market .
ACTEGA Terra GmbH Ivonne Mauro HR Tel. -312
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: AD00825
Legal entity: ACTEGA Terra GmbH