Apply for this job now

Contracts Manager – Fall Protection Systems

Location
Merton, London
Salary
£35,000
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
2 Sep 2022
Contracts Manager Fall Protection Systems Job Title: Contracts Manager Fall Protection Systems Industry Sector: Fall Protection Systems, Safety Systems, Height Safety Systems, Fall Arrest Systems, Edge Protection, Steel Systems, Roofing Safety Systems, Roofing Products, Roofing, Access Ladders, Walkway Systems, Lifelines, Safety Gates, Steel Railing Systems, Modular Structures, Netting Systems, Main Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Sub Contractors, End Users Area to be covered: South Remuneration: £35,000 Benefits: Car allowance & full comprehensive benefits package The role of the Contracts Manager Fall Protection Systems will involve: Contracts Manager position managing multiple projects for a range of fall protection systems Responsible for the delivery of projects within the planned margins and achieving monthly sales targets by maximizing sales opportunities You will spend 3 days in the London office and the remainder of your time going onsite covering the South Working on projects for major contractors, installers and end users, as examples of projects include: HS2, Commonwealth Games, London Palladium, Airports and Museums Managing the work in progress and the engineers diary Preparations of RAMs and ensuring H&S practices are completed and guidelines are followed Conduct site visits during projects to ensure employee and sub-contractor audits are accomplished Liaising with the operations department to guarantee delivery schedules are accurately met and installers schedules are up to date Producing purchase orders for materials and liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery dates and agreed costs are maintained Average order values range from £2k to £50k, with projects taking between 1-20 days to complete On average around 60% of the work will be ground based, with the remaining 40% working at height Working closely with the project co-ordinator and the sales team The ideal applicant will be Contracts Manager Fall Protection Systems with: Must be able to work with heights Contracts/Project management experience is preferred Ideally from a construction industry background as experience of working with fall protection systems is highly advantageous Excellent communication skills across all levels Must be a team player Structured and methodical approach to work Must have experience with health and safety Organised, have good time management skills and solution minded Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Jobs, Construction Vacancies and Specification Positions within: Fall Protection Systems, Safety Systems, Height Safety Systems, Fall Arrest Systems, Edge Protection, Steel Systems, Roofing Safety Systems, Roofing Products, Roofing, Access Ladders, Walkway Systems, Lifelines, Safety Gates, Steel Railing Systems, Modular Structures, Netting Systems, Main Contractors, Roofing Contractors, Sub Contractors, End Users
Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 702848860-2
  • Date Posted: 2 September 2022
  • Recruiter: Mitchell Maguire
    Mitchell Maguire
  • Location: Merton, London
  • Salary: £35,000
  • Sector: Construction
  • Job Type: Permanent