Area Manager (m/f/div) IT Account Management
Location: Berlin Administrative Location
Application deadline: August 30, 2022
Employment: Part-time, Full-time
Entry date: as soon as possible
Remuneration: pay group 14 TV EntgO-DRV
Field of activity
Our area is responsible for customer relationship management within the IT department - customers in this sense are the departments and staff divisions of the DRV Bund. The focus of our activities is the analysis and evaluation of business process optimizations and new requirements, coordination with our customers on strategic IT projects & planning, consulting on possible IT solutions and their value contribution as well as active expectation management with our customers. We define standards for and coordinate functional requirements management and provide support in strategy and IT service portfolio development.
- Ongoing development of the account and requirements management function of the IT department of the DRV Bund.
- Management of customer relationships, expectations and customer requirements.
- Advise department heads and the Management Committee regarding customer expectations of IT and bring about decisions house-wide relevance.
- Development of strategic, future-oriented IT measures to bundle the service of customer needs.
- Close cooperation with the head of department "IT control" in the development of the strategy of the IT department.
- Close exchange with the department management regarding the strategic direction to the depth of delivery and the service spectrum of the IT department.
- Process responsibility for the account management process and the requirements management process.
- Control of the distribution of work in the area and the tasks of the Accounter innen
- Responsible for the selection and use of an appropriate CRM tool to manage customer expectations and manage customer satisfaction analysis.
- First contact person for cross-departmental / cross-carrier plans and projects regarding required IT support by the IT department.
- Completed higher education (Master's degree or comparable) in the field of economics, ideally with IT reference.
- Many years of professional experience with management responsibility
- You have a solid basic understanding of IT
- Knowledge and experience in project -and account management are desirable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to bring complex issues to the point distinguish you
- A strong strategic, entrepreneurial and results-oriented thinking and acting, a confident appearance and very good coordination skills round off your profile
- With a wide-ranging program, our managers are given the opportunity to strengthen themselves for their leadership tasks in everyday life and to shape the future of our Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund together
- An interesting and varied job with all the benefits of a large public employer
- A family-oriented company with flexible and service-oriented working hours
- A comprehensive induction into your new area of responsibility
- The health of our employees is important to us. We support the practical implementation of occupational health management in everyday working life
Family friendly working hours
30 vacation days with a 5-day work week
Annual special payments and capital-forming benefits
Company pension scheme (VBL)
This job posting relates to an area in which women are underrepresented as defined by the Federal Equal Opportunity Act. Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund is committed to the professional advancement of women. We therefore look forward to receiving applications from women with particular interest.
People with a severe disability or their equals within the meaning of Section 2 (2) and (3) of Book IX of the Social Code (SGB IX) will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified. Applications from people of all nationalities are welcomed.