Anesthesiology opening in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. A private anesthesiologist group is seeking to hire a new anesthesiologist to join them. The procedures are a good mix of general anesthesiology with the opportunity to do some light cardiac. They need 1 MD to participate in the heart rotation, and cardiac fellowship training is not required. The call schedule will be 1:5, unless someone is on vacation. There will be no in-house call if you live within 20 minutes of the hospitals. The incoming physician will cover 1 hospital and 1 surgery center. They welcome physicians that are board certified, or board eligible if within 5 years of completing their residency. They are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic and ties to the area. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
They offer a competitive base salary of $350K to $400+ depending on experience and training. You will also receive a full benefits package including health, dental, and vision for the whole family, LTD and STD, CME stipend, relocation assistance, accrued PTO, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
This opportunity is located right at the southern shore of Lake Winnebago. It is a great family area where you will find plenty of recreation including, boating, fishing, skiing, and cycling. It is also just an hour from Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, contact Rya Harrison at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Compensation of $350K to $400K+
- Production bonus potential
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits for physician and family
- Mix of general and light cardiac anesthesiology
- Need 1 physician in the heart rotation
- Cardiac fellowship not required
- 30 to 50% supervision
- Strong worth ethic, ties to the area ideal
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail