Anesthesiology opening in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Envision Physician Services and Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center have an exceptional Anesthesiologist opportunity to join our team in Fredericksburg, Virginia as we are moving to a 7 MD model. Join a collegial anesthesia team which enjoys a wonderful work/life balance.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Large start date bonus!
- Current Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 7 physicians and 3 CRNAs
- 4 OR s plus OB, GI and Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology
- 1:7 In house call with CRNA at night, post call day off
- Pleasant mix of both medical direction and solo cases
- Cases include ortho, OB, healthy peds, gyn, general surgery, podiatry, urology; no hearts, heads or trauma
- Proficiency in OB anesthesia required
- Annual surgical volume of 4,600 cases
- Great relationship with surgeons, long established history with hospital and administration.
- Enjoy working in a beautiful, state of the art facility practicing with a collaborative and collegial team of providers and surgeons.
In addition to being a part of a wonderful facility you will experience the added benefits of joining the Envision family. We believe in empowering our employees and encouraging work life balance. We take care of you so you can take care of patients!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Frances Louie, Clinical Recruiter, Anesthesia Division, at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a $175 million hospital with 126-beds and all rooms are private and provide a wide range of in- and outpatient services, including 24-hour emergency care, obstetrics, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, cardiac catheterization and psychiatric care. Designated as an AAGL Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG). This facility is conveniently situated 50 miles from DC and one hour from Richmond!
This community offers the best of both worlds, a small town atmosphere with all the amenities of a metropolitan area! The Fredericksburg area, which includes the city of Fredericksburg and the counties of Spotsylvania and Stafford, is a classic blend of modern life with small town charm. Conveniently located along I-95, between Washington and Richmond, the area features a variety of chef-owned restaurants, numerous art galleries, a wide range of specialty shops, and one of America s most authentic, historic downtowns. Stafford is home to George Washington s boyhood home, Ferry Farm and Belmont, the residence of 20th Century American impressionist painter Gari Melchers. Spotsylvania is not only the site of 4,400 acres of Civil War battlefields; it also boasts the beautiful Lake Anna Winery. The Fredericksburg Area rests on the banks of the picturesque, pristine Rappahannock River.